Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 May 2013

RE: Project Plan for Redevlopment of MyJobs App


Nitin


Major changes listed seem OK

You may want to add , “ Contact List Cookie

Shall we have a separate screen where we show , Cumulative / Individual Statistics Counters ?

I presume , “ User Defined Cover Note “ will have EDIT / SAVE options

It would be nice if you can , at the very beginning , PROTOTYPE various SCREENS , in the order in which these will be presented to the user

It is very important to place ourselves in the user’s shoes and then ask ,

“ Does this FLOW / PROGRESSION make sense ? Is it intuitive ? “

During my visit with Suneet Tuli last month , he suggested we incorporate , in the very beginning , a WIZARD ( - a clickable Process Flow Diagram ? ), so that the user knows ,

Ø What will happen when he clicks on an icon

Ø Where will he be taken

Ø How to jump from any Screen to any other Screen


In www.IndiaRecruiter.net , we had displayed something ( clickable ) like this





As far as the time frame indicated by you ( 6 months i.e Nov end ), I am not competent to opine. You are the best judge and I leave it to you

Of Course , I presume that by end of this month , you will come up with a detailed TIME FRAME , showing Achievement Mile Stones , every fortnight

Good luck and Godspeed

Hcp

PS:

I presume RESUME MAILER (apparently there is none by this name on Google Play , as of now ) , will be integrated with Airpush. Any feedback from Amit Goyal would help to decide

You will also need to request Geetha Manjunath to continue supporting My Jobs till Dec 2013

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:00 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Project Plan for Redevlopment of MyJobs App

Dear Sir,

Following changes(Major) are planned for Redevelopment of “MyJobs” App

1.       Apply against Job Alert
2.       Apply to Companies – Industry-wise
3.       Apply to Companies – City-wise
4.       Apply to Email-Ids
5.       Jobseeker Registration with resume upload option
6.       User defined cover Note & subject  for Email

To carry out above changes we require approx. 6 months (2 working days per week).

Regards,

Nitin Ruge



No comments:

Post a Comment