Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

TRANSFER OF PROJECT

 Kartavya,

 

I just decided to let Kishan Kokal ( 99205, 94378 ) to take up the enhancement of my website . I am sharing with him , the technical details ( including  the source code ) which Manoj had sent to me , earlier

 

I am grateful for your offer to “ assist “ Kishan regarding the transition ( he might  need some clarifications from Manoj , with regard to the integration of Personal.ai API into  www.hemenparekh.ai )

 

With regards,

 

hemendrabhai

 

 

 


Subject: Re: TRANSFER OF PROJECT

 

 

Thank you for the opportunity, dear Hemendrabhai. @Manoj Hardwani@Ashfaque Sayed, as I had explained to you last Sunday, please do the needful. 

 

Hemendrabhai, if you require any assistance regarding the transition in the future, please let us know. Wishing you and the team a lot of success!

 

Regards,

 

Kartavya

 

 

 

Regards,

Kartavya



 

Manoj,

 

 

Last Sunday, I informed Kartavya that I have decided to transfer , further development of  www.hemenparekh.ai , to :

 

 

Amit Pandey

 

Founder – CEO /  https://www.ahomtech.com  /  [ Gurugram ]

amit@ahomtech.com  / 

 

Kartavya said he will inform you re this.

 

By a separate mail, I am keeping Suman / Sharon ( Personal.ai ) informed about this change-over

 

I request you to extend to Amit , all the help that he might need in take-over ( especially, how API works )

 

I also request you to transfer the SOURCE CODE to my colleague Sandeep – who – in turn , will make a copy and send to Amit

 

I have already sent to Amit , your mail id and mobile number

 

Through this mail, I wish to extend to you – and to your entire team – my sincere gratitude for all the effort that you put in for success of my Digital Avatar website

 

I will keep you informed of the NEW AVATAR , once it gets launched

 

With warm regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

Cc :  Sandeep,

 

Please phone Manoj and organize transfer of Source Code

No comments:

Post a Comment