Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

RE: GETTING CLOSER

 Here  it is :

 

Please list 10 highlights from > https://dialoguewithauthors.blogspot.com/2021/06/business-speed-of-thought-bill-gates.html

 

 

Answer by my AI :

 

1.    The internet has changed the way businesses operate and communicate

2.     Businesses must be able to adapt to change quickly

 

3.    . Technology can help businesses become more efficient and effective

 

4.    . The use of technology can improve customer service

 

5.    . Technology can help businesses reach new markets

 

6.    . Technology can help businesses save money

 

7.    . Technology can help businesses increase sales

 

8.    . Technology can help businesses reduce costs

 

9.    . Technology can improve communication between employees and customers

 

10. 10.Technology can make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for

 

 

 

This is indeed impressive !

 

hemen

 


Subject: RE: GETTING CLOSER

 

Suman,

 

I noticed that big improvement .

 

I will try again by posting the concerned URL from section, “ Dialogue with Authors “

 

Thanks for guidance

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: GETTING CLOSER

 

I meant if we used the same prompt like in chatgpt, the response would be even closer.

Ex: I sent you this to your DM and here is the response I got from your AI

image.png

 

On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 9:16 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

I do not get what you mean by “ list 2 “

 

Yes, I have uploaded following document on my personal ai  :

 

https://dialoguewithauthors.blogspot.com/2021/06/business-speed-of-thought-bill-gates.html

 

I reckon, I have uploaded similar content ( my comments ) for about 200+ books

 

Hemen

 


Subject: Re: GETTING CLOSER

 

are you expecting the response to be list 2? and is the book or thoughts from book in your stack? 

 

 

On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 8:34 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

I just asked the same question to my personal ai and to ChatGPT , and got following answers :

 

 

My Personal AI :

 

Question :

 

can you summarise Bill Gate's book > business @ speed of thoughts

 

Answer :

 

The book is about how technology can be used to improve business efficiency and productivity. Gates argues that the speed of thought is much faster than the speed of traditional business methods, and that businesses need to adopt new technologies to stay ahead of the competition.

 

 

 

ChatGPT :

 

 

Question :

 

Please list highlights of the book " Business @ Speed of Thought " by Bill Gates

 

Answer :

 

"Business @ the Speed of Thought" is a book by Bill Gates, co-founder and former CEO of Microsoft, that was published in 1999. Some key highlights of the book include:

1.      The use of technology to improve business operations and gain a competitive advantage.

2.      The importance of data and how it can be used to make better decisions.

3.      The concept of "digital nervous system" which is a way to integrate technology into the day-to-day operations of a company.

4.      The use of the Internet and digital technologies to connect with customers and partners.

5.      The role of leadership in driving the adoption of technology in a business.

6.      The importance of flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing business environment.

7.      The book also deals with the topics of e-commerce and the potential of the internet to revolutionize the way business is done.

 

 

 

Apparently, my ai is able to come close to ChatGPT  !

 

 

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment