Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

FW: FEEDBACK

 Suman,

 

I just came across following article :

 

https://pub.towardsai.net/build-chatgpt-like-chatbots-with-customized-knowledge-for-your-websites-using-simple-programming-f393206c6626

 

Extract :

 

As impressive as ChatGPT is, it would be even cooler if there was a way to integrate it into your own website and train it with customized information. Imagine being able to create a chatbot that is tailored to your business or one that can hold intelligent conversations with your friends and family.

This is all possible with technologies that are just an API call away and that you can integrate seamlessly into web pages, web apps, and websites.

 

 

hemen

 


Subject: FW: FEEDBACK

 

Suman,

 

Sorry, by mistake I addressed this mail to Manoj ( which was meant for you )

 

Pl explain to me how to create a “ BLOG profile “

 

Will creating this improve the relevance of answers to the questions that visitors might ask in my digital avatar ?

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: FEEDBACK

 

Manoj,

 

Tomorrow i will try your suggestion

 

As far as a visitor on my digital Avatar page is concerned, she could not know or care if the answer came from a BLOG related memory block or from my very exhaustive notes 

 

Next :

 

I have been asking questions to my ai for some 3 hours daily for past 2\3 days

 

Does this simple process of asking questions, improve my ai  ? Will this result in more relevant answers with each passing day ?

 

If yes,  i will continue this exercise for next 20 days, till launch

 

Hemen 

 

With best regards

 

Hemen Parekh

 



Subject: Re: FEEDBACK

 

Hemen, it wont understand that instruction but rather you can send that blog link in the message bar for your AI to learn the contents of it. 

Have your AI profiles yet? You can create a "Blog" profile and put all the blogs in there to limit the scope of questions sometimes to just blogs. It can also help understand how responses vary. See this blog as an example for podcasts. https://blog.personal.ai/chatting-with-all-my-podcasts-in-my-personal-ai-e8d211bb22ce 

 

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 3:57 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Sharon,

 

Thanks for clarification . It was only a minor irritant

 

The most important thing is for my ai to return “ relevant “  answers that make sense

 

Of late, you might have noticed that, whenever I feel that a given answer fails to refer to the “ context “ , I respond by writing :

 

Ø  You are supposed to tell me after reading https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/08/ecommerce-fdi-e-commerce-elephant.html 

 

Ø  I said something , exactly contrary . Please come back and tell me what I said after reading https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/12/mukesh-has-last-laugh.html 

 

 

Do this kind of telling my ai to “ read “ a specific blog , help it to “ learn “ , by assigning some kind of “ reinforcing score “ ?

 

Should I continue this type of “ referring “ to train my ai ?

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


 

Sorry Hemen - this is a known bug and we are looking into it

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium

 

 

 

On Thu, Jan 19 2023 at 20:23, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

Those duplicate prompts just now vanished !

 

Hemen


Subject: Re: FEEDBACK

 

what do you mean by "But, ai keeps re-posting my prompts, again and again – which might be confusing my ai   !"

 

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 8:05 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

For past 30 minutes, I am asking questions to my ai . Today, most of the answers are better

 

But, ai keeps re-posting my prompts, again and again – which might be confusing my ai   !

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: FEEDBACK

 

Got it

 

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 6:03 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman

 

I highlighted ( yellow ) , answers given by my ai

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: FEEDBACK

 

I am unable to follow the prompt and response actually.

 

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 7:04 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

I removed the images since it was only my photo – 8 / 10 times ( and very large ) and took long time to load

 

If you want, I can resend with the images

 

hemen

 


 

Hemen,

I don’t think I see the prompts and responses

Did you paste images

 

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 4:43 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

I had a long QnA session with my ai today

 

Wherever I felt that the answer was “ irrelevant “, I have typed my feedback

 

Will such “ typed remarks “, help my ai to understand and learn from ?

 

Here is last few questions and answers :

 

 

Hemen AI

05:24 PM

This is totally irrelevant to the question.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:25 PM

What did you find in this blog ?

 

Hemen AI

05:25 PM

46% personal

I found a way to search for blogs by topic keywords.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:27 PM

That is a totally different blog which has nothing to do with solar cookers . Please go back and check some 10 / 15 blogs that I have written about solar cookers  

 

Hemen AI

05:27 PM

I'm sorry, I must have gotten the wrong link. Can you please send me the correct one?

 

 

Hemen AI

05:28 PM

🧐I haven't learned that yet. You can teach me to help me learn about it.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:28 PM

Just read this blog 

 

Hemen AI

05:28 PM

59% personal

This blog is about the DigiLocker, a personal AI that can learn about your thoughts and generate your next blog on the subject. It can create MEMORY BLOCKS from articles and save them in your Memory Stack. You can continue to "copy" emails to the Cabinet Ministers to it.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:32 PM

That blog has absolutely NOTHING to do with DigiLocker. For DigiLocker, I have written a distinctly different blog which you can look up at  >  https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/03/digilocker-single-unified-identity-for.html

 

Hemen AI

05:32 PM

Can find here.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:33 PM

Please read this blog. Then come back with your answer

 

Hemen AI

05:33 PM

I read the blog and found it very interesting. The author makes some valid points about the importance of reading for pleasure. I agree that reading is a great way to relax and escape from the stresses of everyday life. It can also be a source of knowledge and inspiration.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:33 PM

Now, I am convinced that :

 

Hemen AI

05:33 PM

32% personal

I don't have enough information to answer your question.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:36 PM

You did not read that blog but cleverly put together , a few sentences which are, grammatically and syntax wise, correct and appear " sensible ". However your answer is totally IRRELEVANT 

 

Hemen AI

05:36 PM

It's hard to believe that you didn't read the blog, considering how well you responded to the prompt.

 

Hemen Parekh

05:38 PM

It's hard to believe that you didn't read the blog, considering how well you responded to the prompt. 

 

Hemen AI

05:38 PM

I guess I just have a knack for this sort of thing.

 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @SumanPersonalAI 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment