Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

RATING OF ANSWERS

 Friends,

 

 

This search engine has a feature for the “ Questioner “ to rate the answer given :

 

https://www.perplexity.ai/?s=u&uuid=8355bd6b-4da2-455e-9bc7-8a7a864c9b62

 

how can i market my digital avatar website ?

 

PERPLEXITY

 

View Detailed

 

Creating a customer avatar is an important step in marketing a digital avatar website

[1]

[2]

. A customer avatar should include details such as the target audience's challenges, interests, and where they can be found online

[1]

. Once the customer avatar is created, it can be used to streamline messaging and reach the exact type of customers desired

[3]

. Additionally, avatars can be used in marketing campaigns by appearing as superimposed images on webpages

 

[4]

 

.

Accurate

 

Inaccurate

 

 

4 SOURCES

 

 

View List

1

Description: digitalmarketing.org favicon

digitalmarketing.org

 

2

Description: brandetize.com favicon

brandetize.com

 

3

Description: shopify.com favicon

shopify.com

 

4

Description: hbr.org favicon

hbr.org

 

RELATED

 

digital avatar website promotion

 

digital avatar website advertising

 

digital avatar website marketing strategies

No comments:

Post a Comment