Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

RE: I AM WORRIED

 Suman,

 

Thanks for your observations

 

I realize that my AI may not be able to “ read / interpret / extract “ from images in  “ VIRTUAL EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE “ report

 

But I observed  this anomaly even in cases where blogs ( URLs selected ) were simple TEXT documents !

 

One problem ( which I was made to realize by someone )  is that the “ Blogger Platform “ page URL ( which I am pasting ) , carries thousands of other hyperlinks ( including Month Names ) . AI must be getting confused ( what to pick and what to leave out ! )

 

For the moment, I will stop this process and wait to see what happens when www.hemenparekh.ai  gets launched

 

hemen

 


 

Hemen, I tested your thank-you blog page. I see inbox extracted the page fine. Here are some screenshots of me speaking to some of the content you covered.

As per the second link, it only has content with images which your PAI fails to extract at this time and hence the responses will have low personal attribution scores since it doesn't have data you may be expecting. Usually I use Inbox to verify if the data extraction went through as expected. 

image.png

 


Suman,

 

An hour ago , in “ personal.ai.community “ , I posted as follows :

 

 

For past few days, I have been trying to :  copy paste URL of my blogs and prompt " show key highlights “ of,

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/04/thank-you-shri-karnal-singhji.html 

 

/  Almost 70 % of the  cases, my AI answers with some " totally irrelevant / imagined " response

 

/  Pl visit my ai page and check out / It is most frustrating

 

/ I am worried about that , when I launch my Digital Avatar in 2 / 3 weeks, visitors may run away after getting such rsponses /  hemen Parekh

 

 

 

 

A few minutes ago, in my AI page, I posted as follows :

 

 

 

show key highlights of > https://hcpreports.blogspot.com/2022/01/virtual-employment-exchange.html

 

 

And got following response :

 

“ The Virtual Employment Exchange (VEE) is an online platform that connects job seekers with employers. It was launched in January 2022 by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) in collaboration with the National Information and Communications Technology Authority (NICTA). The VEE is part of the government's efforts to promote digital inclusion and provide equal opportunities for all citizens. “ 

 

 

You will notice that this response is “ totally irrelevant “ to my referred document !

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Then I clicked on link …: “ show Key Q&A 

 

And AI displayed the following :

 

 

what is the date of his 80th birthday?

Hemen Parekh's 80th birthday was on June 27, 2013.

what year was i received my thesis at the university of kansas?

You received your thesis at the University of Kansas in 1958.

what year did i receive my ms thesis at kansas university?

1958

what languages are the poetry in hindi spoken Invalid Date poetry in Hindi is spoken in Hindi.

how many letters are sent to l&t employees?

There is no way to determine how many letters are sent to L&T employees without further information.

how many articles were in the section?

There were a total of 5 articles in the section.

on what date was hemen parekeh born?

Hemen Parekh was born on June 27, 2013.

whose e-mail database are the mps/ mlas/ ministers/ secretaries on linkedin?

I'm not sure whose e-mail database the MPs/ MLAs/ Ministers/ Secretaries are on LinkedIn.

whose email database are the mps/mlas/ministers/secretaries Invalid Date email database of MPs/ MLAs/ Ministers/ Secretaries is on the L&T website.

what is the name of the person who launched the virtual employment exchange?

Hemen Parekh

 

You will NOT find any of the above in my report “ Virtual Employment Exchange “ !

 

 

My guess :

 

Ø My personal.ai is NOT searching my original ONE document for an answer when asked to “ show key Q & A “. Instead  it refers several documents and generates “ Questions “ and “ Answers “ ( as obvious from the above example )

 

Ø May be GPT-3 is overpowering my personal AI – and fetching “ Key Highlights “ from  its database of 100 billion “ parameters “ , instead of my 107000 Memory Blocks

 

I would think, it should be other way around where GPT-3 will “ spring into action “ only when My Personal AI fails to find some

 

RELEVANT info from my Memory Blocks

 

With just 2 / 3 weeks to go for launch of  www.hemenparekh.ai  ,  I am worried !

 

When I send you the URL link, I urge you ( and your entire team ) to test it vigorously for the quality of the answers

 

Regards,

 

hemen


 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @SumanPersonalAI 


 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @SumanPersonalAI 

No comments:

Post a Comment