Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

FW: ANIMATING MY FACE in DIGITAL AVATAR

 Kishan,

 

Considering the interest you have taken in animating my face ( appearing in my Digital Avatar U /  I ), following might interest you

 

Regards

 

Hemen uncle

 


Subject: ANIMATING MY FACE in DIGITAL AVATAR

 

Manoj,

 

 

In the context of animating my face , the following article might interest you :

 

Thin-Plate Spline Motion Model for Image Animation

 

Extract :

 

Our method can animate a variety of objects, including talking faces, human bodies, and pixel animations.

 

Experiments demonstrate that our method performs better on most benchmarks than the state of the art with visible improvements in pose-related metrics

 

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

PS :

 

attach my photo which I request you to incorporate in U / I

No comments:

Post a Comment