Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

RE: FSD

 Hi Hemen Sir,

 

Let us connect tomorrow to walk you through the Functional Specs. Doc. (FSD).

Please let us know your availability between 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm for 30 minutes. Manoj will set up the invite accordingly (±30 mins.)

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: FW: FSD

 

Manoj,

 

Thanks for the FRS

 

It is too technical for me to comment

 

Only thing which I believe is that,  it is absolutely essential for my Digital Avatar to be able to “ Dazzle “ the visitors

 

Without being able to “ Mesmerize “ the visitors , there is no point in launching

 

I do NOT want to launch only PHASE 1 ( - which is no better than hundreds of “ Conversational AI Chatbots “ crowding the Web )

 

Why would any one want to come and ask questions to my Avatar, if she can get a MILLION times better answer – on a BILLION times more “ Topics “ , from ChatGPT   ?

 

There is no way , by itself, PHASE 1 can go “ Viral “  - no matter how hard / long , I try to promote it . No visitor would make a second visit ! Or, recommend it to a fiend !

 

For my Digital Avatar to go “ Viral “, it has to be “ DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT “ from anything that exists today

 

This is only possible by incorporating  following “ DIFFERENTIATING “ features :

 

 Animation of my face with Lip-Sync with spoken answers ( in my own voice )

 

 All the METRICS / COUNTERS

 

Answer Rating System

 

Questions Asked by others ( clickable )

 

Visitors arriving from

 

 

Only with faultlessly working above-mentioned features, we have a fighting chance to “ CAPTIVATE “ the visitors

 

Please , bear in mind that , My Digital Avatar website has no “ MONETIZATION MODEL “

 

I propose that we wait till yourself – Suman – Sharon are successful in incorporating above-mentioned features

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

 

PS :

 

Suman,

 

I hope you agree with my views . Pl send your views / comments

 

 

 

 


Subject: RE: FSD

 

Hi Hemen Sir,

 

I did send the FRS yesterday, but mail ended up in the outlook due to some issue with Outlook App.

 

As I was out all day today, so couldn’t check and reply to your email.

 

Sorry for that. Resending the mail with FRS attached.

 

Please confirm when you receive the mail with FRS document.

 

Definitely, we are waiting for updates from Personal.ai, and we will incorporate the further changes in Phase 2.

 

Since there are many items that are now part of Phase 1, instead on Phase 2, we will try our best to incorporate the maximum features and allow you to perform test well in advance before release the application for public.

 

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani

 


Subject: RE: FSD

 

Manoj,

 

As far as the features are concerned , we have been waiting from Personal.ai , for the following :

 

Display of the “ Source / Basis “  for each Answer , viz:  Whether coming from the Memory Blocks of Personal.ai , OR , from ChatGPT

Voice Clone as part of API ( ability of my Avatar to read out the answer in my own voice

 

 

Although , to make my Avatar a “ Spell-binding Success “ ,  Sharon is working furiously on bringing out these features,  we should not wait for these as far as our 26th target is concerned

 

We can always incorporate these in V 2.0 later on

 

And as far as uploading of AUDIO files ( and their conversion into Memory Blocks ) is concerned, it is strictly an internal process for Personal.ai and, in no way , hinders the working of my Digital Avatar

 

So, it is now > “ Damn the Martini and full steam ahead “  

 

Or, if you are a movie fan >  “  Bollywood or Bust “

 

AND,

 

Anytime I am required for any clarification, feel free to phone me without hesitation

 

If required, I would be happy to drop into ATIDAN office

 

hemen


Subject: FSD

 

Manoj,

 

I am sure due to pressure of some other urgent work, you could not send to me , FSD so far

 

In any case, during your / Kartavya’s visit to y home on 21st Dec.,  we had discussed most of the functionalities required

 

During the past 3 weeks, in my subsequent emails , I have clearly spelt out the rest

 

 

Yesterday , I have also approved the User Interface design

 

In light of this, I suggest that your developer start the coding without further waiting

 

I suggest as follows :

 

Designer  plans on completing coding  by Tuesday , 17th

 

You complete your testing, by 19th,

 

Personal.ai team to complete their testing by 22nd

 

Based on the feedback received from Perrsnal.ai. you complete the “ error corrections / incorporation of new suggestions “ , by 24th

 

Colleagues from my office carry out some further trials on 25th

 

We host the site on cloud on 26th ( our TARGET )

 

I send out my first PROMO E MAIL on 27th

 

 

Please ensure that this schedule is achieved at all cost .

 

Remember > If things can go wrong, they WILL go wrong

 

I await your confirmation

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

PS :

 

Suman / Team Personal.ai

 

I urge your cooperation in adhering to this target

No comments:

Post a Comment