Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

TECH SUPER SHOW / FEB 14 - 17 , 2923 at Fort Lauderdale

 Hello,  Joe :

 

Just came across this post on Linkedin :

 

Looking forward to sharing exciting new developments at IKIN

Description: Rich Tehrani

Status is reachable

Rich Tehrani• 2nd

2d • Edited • 2 days ago

Follow

Fantastic to have the latest speaker at Future of Work Expo, part of the ITEXPO - Presented by TMC #TECHSUPERSHOW Feb 14-17, 2023 in Fort Lauderdale, FL!

3D holograms rock and really enable the Future of Work!

Joe Ward
CEO, IKIN

Register for the conference to come hear and meet him!

cc: Taylor ScottDoug GarnhartBlake FoxAl LoaizaKristy TiptonRay JohnsonJim EdsonJamison Eichenlaub

#futureofwork #futureofbusiness #future

…see more

Description: No alternative text description for this image

Activate to view larger image

Like

Comment

Repost

Send in a private messageSend

 

I wish you best of luck and hope , you will announce the commercial launch of your Smart-phone linked 3D Holographic device at this conference

 

Regards,

 

Hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment