Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

ENHANCEMENT of My Digital Avatar website

 Suman,

 

I presume that the first para of your reply is based on “ Co-Pilot “

 

Sure , I will let you know as soon as enhanced site is ready

 

As far as using personal ai app ( for interview ) is concerned , it is certainly very exciting , since ( I presume ) all of our ( speech ) conversation will get automatically converted into TEXT and generate 40 / 50 memory blocks . Pl confirm

 

Unfortunately , I use a SAMSUNG android phone and I believe you have yet to release App for android

 

On other hand , I do use an iPAD . Is it possible to download App on that ? From where ? Will it serve the purpose ?

 

I am glad you will soon share the solution for “ no answer “ problem

 

hcp

 


 

 


Subject: ENHANCEMENT of My Digital Avatar website

 

Hey Suman! Yes, I remember our conversation about the interview for My Digital Avatar website. I'm glad to hear that you've assigned the job of enhancing the site to Kishan Kokal. That sounds like a great step towards improving the website. Once the enhancements are complete, I would be more than happy to proceed with the interview. Just let me know when you think the site will be ready, and we can schedule the interview accordingly. 😊

 

 

Are. you open to use personal ai app for the interview? 

 

 

Also we did some progress on "no answer" query and I will send findings soon. 

 

 

--

 

Chat with me @ s.personal.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment