Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

RE: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 Manoj,

 

One small addition to “  What is in it for me ? How will this help me ?  “

 

 

Hurry up to create your own Avatar – then invite your contacts to chat with you . Imagine, chatting up with a hundred or a thousand of your visitors simultaneously – at the same time.

 

Being able to invite thousands of your fans / followers / admirers,  to visit your Avatar , ask your Avatar any question and get instantaneous answer , would be of immense benefit to you, if

 

you are a Political Leader / Celebrity.  You will be able to create your Avatar by uploading your , many hours of Speeches ( Audio files ) at Personal.ai

 

 

 


Subject: RE: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 

Manoj,

 

 

Many thanks for the designs , both of which look good . After discussing with Vishesh, I have reached following conclusions :

 

Ø  Tricolour Flag design is likely to distract visitor attention to the colours / flag, hence not preferred.

 

Ø  Pl let designer proceed to complete the plain ( black and white ) design , by incorporating following minor changes :

 

 

#   “ Website FAQ ”  block

 

          What is this all about ?

 

          This is my Digital Avatar , powered  / serviced by Personal.ai . This is my attempt to attain Virtual Immortality

 

 

         What can I do here ?

 

         Here you can chat with my Avatar by asking questions – now and long after I am gone.

 

 

        What is in it for me ? How will this help me ?

 

      Hurry up to create your own Avatar – then invite your contacts to chat with you . Imagine, chatting up with a hundred or a thousand of your visitors simultaneously – at the same time.

 

          {  additional text in green colour )

 

 

 

#  “  Hints “ block

 

       Remove the sentence           >   “  By clicking on any alphabet…………… “

 

      In its place, introduce this    >  “  When you search for topic, you will see keywords which I have frequently used in my Digital Content,  captured as  100,000 +  Memory Blocks in

                                                                     Personal.ai. These topics indicate my “ Areas of Interest “

 

 

 

#  “ Visitors Arriving from “ block

 

     For purpose of symmetry, stretch this block ( elongate downwards ) to align with “ Questions Asked by Others “ block . This would enable it to accommodate more records

 

     I am glad that you have added LIVE button ( green ) in front of those records where that visitor is still ONLINE

 

     Since I am a person obsessed with the idea of “ Dazzling “ the visitors, is it possible to mention the “ Time of Arrival “ against  each record ?

 

    And, against their records, indicate  > “ Online for…..( XYZ minutes ) “ .

 

   This will tell us – and all the visitors – whether our site is STICKY and how much !

 

   

 

 

#   “  Questions Asked by Others “ block

 

    Rename this  >   “ Recently Asked Questions / To see the corresponding answers, click any “

 

   Reason :

 

   I want a visitor to be able to see in this block, even her OWN questions , which she has asked. If hers is the latest / most recent question, it would appear , right at the top of the list .

 

  To her, this could be reassuring

 

 

 

#  “ My Avatar “ block

 

    Between those two paras , add  >  Here are My Poems ( link to my youtube video channel )

 

 

 

Can you please request the designer to incorporate these  MINOR changes and send me by lunch time ?

 

Have you received any response from Sharon re your request for “ source “ of answer ?

 

I awaited your FSD yesterday

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

 


Subject: RE: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 

Hi Hemen Sir,

 

Below are updated design from designer including design for Republic Day.

 

image.png

 

 

image.png

 

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani

 


Subject: RE: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 

Sure, Hemen Sir, I have discussed the feedback with designer accordingly and he will share the design soon.

 

Regarding, adding India Flag in the background, he will add to the design with semi-transparent content blocks and will see how it looks.

 

On you question:

 

I do not understand what you mean when you write :

 

“  Q & A heading I think conflicts with Question and Answer, I suggest renaming it to “Website FAQs” or something related  “  . 

 

Atidan: This is FAQs questions on top left of the design where we will have “What is is about?” type questions mainly talking about Website. So have asked designer to rename block heading to “Website FAQs” instead of “Q & A”

 

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani

 


Subject: RE: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 

Manoj,

 

 

Replying to your mail, last night I replied ( from my tablet-hence could not CC to others ), that “ we did not decide to drop VISITORS ARRIVING FROM block “

 

This morning, my son Vishesh ( who attended our video meet ), corrected me by confirming that we did decide to drop it  !

 

My apologies

 

This is clearly a case of “ People hear ( only ) what they want to hear “ ( - at my age, “ Attention Deficiency “ is quite common – if in doubt, ask my wife ! )

 

But, in any case, I want that block to be there and be visible to all

 

As far as replacing the RATE ANSWER block “with some other behaviour (like some dropdown kind of option or 5 stars options (showing the rating text on the side as user select the stars). “ , I am OK

 

 

I do not understand what you mean when you write :

 

“  Q & A heading I think conflicts with Question and Answer, I suggest renaming it to “Website FAQs” or something related  “  . 

 

 

Now that “ RATE ANSWER BLOCK “ gets dropped, the bottom row now has only 2 blocks instead of 3 blocks ( “ Visitors Arriving From “ block , AND the “ Questions Asked by Others “ block )

 

I suppose  both of these will need to get elongated to make up for the space which becomes free ( by elimination of RATE ANSWER block )

 

You have correctly pointed out that :

 

“  Avatar is going to play important role; it needs to have image of Client for now (not collapsed). Going forward the website will have audio question/answers as well, the avatar will turn into animated image who is speaking based on question/answer emotion “

 

 

Manoj,

 

Could I see the revised U / I ( in National Tricolour version ) by today afternoon ?

 

I think it should be possible to “ animate “ the flag-shaped U / I , to wave and flutter in the wind

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 


Subject: RE: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 

Hi Hemen Sir,

 

Designer has shared the 2nd update of the design, attached for your reference.

 

I have shared your alternate design requirement for 26th Jan. Designer will look and confirm.

 

Also, confirming again based on our last call, we are not having Visitors locations block and Rate my answer block. While rate answer will be part of Answer box itself with some other behaviour (like some dropdown kind of option or 5 stars options (showing the rating text on the side as user select the stars).

 

Below is the feedback already given to designer.

 

 

The client does not like the idea of having the details hidden/collapsed.

 

Required is to show information upfront to let the user know what this website is about and how they need to interact with the website.  

 

Per our initial discussion, from wireframes all the details are required (except the visitors adding photo).

 

  • Visitor block showing location is not required, but need Hints upfront
  • About section need upfront
  • Avatar is going to play important role; it needs to have image of Client for now (not collapsed). Going forward the website will have audio question/answers as well, the avatar will turn into animated image who is speaking based on question/answer emotion
  • Rating an answer will appear once answer is received, may not need separate block, probably will small hint.
  • Topic block will also be important block, where user can get suggestions on topic and questions that they can ask.
  • Metrics will be statistics required, again hidden in the initial release of website from users, but Admin can still see.
  • List of questions asked by other users again will be required

 

Today feedback to Designer on 2nd update (attached):

 

  • Visitor Arriving from is not required
  • Top Search Bar is for Topics search, placeholder text must be “Search for topics”
  • Q & A heading I think conflicts with Question and Answer, I suggest renaming it to “Website FAQs” or something related
  • Rate my answer should not be block, but some option within the Answer box below, as rate option will appear only after answer is displayed and disappear once user gives the rating, some dropdown kind of option or some 5 stars options (showing the rating text on the side as user select the stars) may look good

 

 

 

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani

 


Subject: LAYOUT OF PAGE

 

Manoj

 

 

Attached is a ( somewhat ) crude alternate design , prepared by Vishesh

 

I am sure your designer could improve upon it and render it much better

 

Since we plan to launch my Digital Avatar on 26th Jan., I would like the words  “ Republic Day, 2023 “ , to appear somewhere prominently

 

Also , at the bottom , add writing  >  This site is deigned / developed / hosted by www.Atidan.com

 

How soon ?

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment