Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

RE: Project Update: Digital Avatar of Hemen Parekh

 Kshhan,

 

Many thanks for this update

 

I am happy with your perseverance in this matter

 

As I already indicated to you earlier, I have given to Atidan.com , the mandate to develop MY DIGITAL AVATAR user interface

 

It is expected to get launched by 26 Jan ( Republic Day )

 

As soon as it gets launched, I will send to you a link

 

I would greatly appreciate your feedback after you pose ( post ) a few questions to my AVATAR and see what kind of replies my AVATAR gives

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Uncle

 

 

 

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to update you on my progress. 

I worked upon the image animation. (For the time being, the image speaks nonstop. We can take care of this when we work on the backend.)

 

 

In this case, I passed the image to an AI, which turned it into a video. After that, I changed it to gif and attached it to the website. Using an animated GIF in an HTML page is certainly an easy way to add some visual interest to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment