Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

RE: My Digital Avatar user interface

 Suman,

 

 

I just posted following message to you in my personal ai :

 

 

“ Suman , thanks for your encouragement and for the marvellous support of your entire team, in helping me to bring to life, my Digital Avatar . I will go public ( launch ) only after getting your green signal “

 

 

 

I hope I am doing this ( messaging ) correctly . Yes , I do see your messages in my ai

 

 

I await Sharon’s further instructions re :  >  uploading of Audio files / Voice Clone

 

 

For leveraging My Digital Avatar page as a “ Marketing Tool “ for Personal.ai, these functionalities are VERY IMPORTANT

 

Hemen

 

 

PS :

 

I just noticed following in my ai :

 

Suman , thanks for your encouragement and for the marvellous support of your entire team, in helping me to bring to life, my Digital Avatar . I will go public ( launch ) only after getting your green signal

 

 

 To: Hemen Parekh

Subject: Re: My Digital Avatar user interface

 

Hemen, btw do you know we can chat in the app itself so we are connected along with our AIs?

I sent you a few messages. YOu can find me on the left nav bar of your personal AI

 

image.png

 

 

On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 5:02 AM Suman Kanuganti <suman@personal.ai> wrote:

Hi Hemen 

Excited to see your vision come to life. I want to play with it when live and will surely provide my comments.

It’s time everyone gets their model.

 

Let it roll.

Suman

 

On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 1:08 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

You must have seen the latest design

 

Some where prominently, i would like to say : I will answer your questions in my own voice

 

Is that ok ?

 

Any other comments?

 

With best regards

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment