Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

FW: FW: Interesting

 Manoj,

 

 

ANIMATION :

 

Whereas I understand that full animation of my face on “ My Digital Avatar “ may not be possible in Phase 1 of development, you may want to consider the following version ,

 

Developed by Kishan ( a student I know )  

 

I understand Lensa AI provides similar feature

 

 

LIMITATION of MEMORY BLOCKS :

 

Currently, when Personal.ai API will deliver an “ answer “ ( against a question typed by a visitor ) to My Digital Avatar page, then right under that “ answer “ , a link called “ show  memory “ might appear ( depending upon API ) .

 

See following screen-shot :

 

Hemen’s AI

11:49 AM

46% personal

🤝

Trusting

Invalid Date is everything we collectively do," Vopson told Live Science.

Rewrite

Show memory

 

Clicking on this link, some text appears

 

I believe, this text is a tiny portion of one of my BLOGS / NOTES / REPORTS , [  uploaded on Pesonal.ai from www.hemenparekh.in  ] ,  which is simply one of the MEMORY BLOCKS , created by breaking up that BLOG into several small portions

 

Problem ?

 

On a few occasions, that “ show memory text “ makes no sense and creates poor impression

 

I am sure , in months to come, there will be considerable improvement and that “ text “ will become grammatically and syntax wise, as good as any current Generative AI

 

As far as the matter of CONTEXT is concerned, I wonder whether we can make use of BLOGGER API , which reads :

 

“ The Blogger API v3 allows client applications to view and update Blogger content. Your client application can use Blogger API v3 to create,

 

#  new blog posts,

 

#  edit or delete existing posts, and

 

#  query for posts that match particular criteria. “

 

 

By implementing BLOGGER API, is it possible to show ( in a pop up ? ), that entire Blog – Note – Report etc., from which that particular text was extracted as a Memory Block ?

 

Alternatively, just under the “ answer “ , in addition to button “ Show Memory “ , we add a hyperlink which reads >  “ Show original Resource “

 

Clicking on this link would take the visitor to the relevant page of www.hemenparekh.in ( - although I am not happy about a visitor leaving Avatar page )

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

Suman

 

I would appreciate your views on this suggestion , both in respect of its FEASIBILITY and its DESIRABILITY

 

 


Sent: 12 November 2022 14:34


To: Hemen Parekh


Subject: Re: FW: Interesting

 

 

Hello, Hemen uncle.

 


The photos produced by MidJourney's V4 model are attached herewith.

What image should I use as your avatar?

pic-1.png

pic-2.png
pic-3.png
pic-4.png

 

 

 

I used following image from your linkedin profile as the input:

1516875095427.jpeg

 

 

On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 08:28, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

One more interesting article :

 

https://medium.com/@thiagoalves/how-i-trained-stable-diffusion-to-generate-pictures-of-myself-3412814c952e

 

 

 


Subject: Interesting

 

Kishan.

 

Take a look at the following , which might be useful in creating a VISUAL for U/I of my Digital Avatar :

 

https://medium.com/mlearning-ai/how-to-turn-yourself-into-anything-with-midjourneys-v4-model-22848f39ce8e

 

 

regards,

 

hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment