Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

A Gradual Improvement

 Suman,

 

 

Yesterday , I uploaded on my Personal ai page, details of some 25 Social Benefit Schemes of Govt of India , sourcing from  India.gov.in ( altogether, over the past 10 days, I have uploaded details for nearly 200 Schemes

 

One of these schemes is :

“  Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima 

 

Then I asked following question to my AI :

 

Hemen Parekh

08:04 AM

What are the salient features of  Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)

Stacked

 

Hemen AI

08:04 AM

56% personal

😥

Sad

Under the scheme, an annual premium of Rs. 330/- per subscriber is to be auto-debited from his/her account on or before 1st June every year for coverage during the period 1st June to 31st May of the following year.

 

 Then I asked the same question to ChatGPT and got following answer :

 

“ Can you describe the details of > Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima “

 

ChatGPT gave following reply :

 

“Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) is a government-backed life insurance scheme in India. The scheme is aimed at providing a life insurance cover to all savings bank account holders in the age group of 18 to 50 years. The scheme is implemented through public sector banks, private sector banks, regional rural banks and foreign banks.

Eligibility:

 -Any individual in the age group of 18 to 50 years having a savings bank account is eligible to join the scheme. -The scheme will be automatically renewed every year and the premium will be auto-debited from the subscriber's bank account.

Benefits:

 -The scheme provides a life insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to the subscriber at a very nominal annual premium of Rs. 330 (including service tax) per annum. -The scheme is available to all savings bank account holders who give their consent to join / enable auto-debit, as per the modalities adopted by the bank. -The premium for the scheme will be auto-debited by the bank from the subscriber's account. -In case of death of the subscriber, the claim amount of Rs. 2 lakh will be paid to the nominee.

It is important to note that this scheme is for life insurance and not pension scheme, it provides a lump sum amount in case of death of the subscriber. Also, it's worth mentioning that the knowledge cut off date is 2021, and the details of the scheme can change over time.

 

 

Over the past week, I have noticed an improvement in the relevance of answers returned by my AI

 

I am sure, when new version of AI is rolled out by end Feb, we will see a significant  improvement

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment