Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2023

POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO BYPASS BLOGGER PLATFORM's BLOCKAGE

 Anudeep,

 

During you demo on Thursday, we faced one serious problem

 

In the block , “ About Me “ , we have the following link   >   #AI #NLP #NeuralNetwork #Language  

 

Unfortunately , by clicking, we were unable to “ access / reach “ this page – because of some “ Sensitive Content Policy “ of Blogger’s platform ( - although, from this email , that is  not a problem ! )

 

May be you can find some round-about way to exploit this anomaly , and bypass that constraint

 

Our other alternatives are :

 

Ø Publish this page on our own website as a WORD document ( - what about  some 4 hyperlinks within this page ? – 3 are pages from my own blog-site )

Ø I publish these pages on MEDIUM platform ( of which, I am a member ) – assuming that MEDIUM has no such restrictive policy

 

SEE > https://medium.com/@hcpblogs/my-tryst-with-chatgpt-a5c496beafab

 

hemen

 


To: Anudeep Bejjanki; Hemen Parekh
Subject: " HINT " block

 

Anudeep,

 

For past one hour, i was testing my Personal AI page by asking questions

 

For getting the AI to first search for an answer from my blogs , i found that the trick lies in entering the words, " hemen"  and / or  " parekh"

 

 

Including one or both of these words in the question, brings out very good and relevant answers

 

Therefore, i suggest that you add these words in the HINT , in addition to \ what , when, where, why etc

 

Please forward this mail to Manoj and Prasad

 

With best regards

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment