Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

RE: PROJECT PLAN for MY DIGITAL AVATAR

 Manoj,

 

Many thanks for your proposal

 

Yes, there are a few things which I would like to clarify with you , in a across the table meeting

 

Can you meet me tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm at 3P’s office on Saki Vihar road ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

When we meet, could you bring with you , a statement / list of precise support that we will need from Personal.ai , for various features / functionalities ( Phase wise )

 

In this list, you may also show / list those features which Personal.ai do NOT have and which ATIDAN will develop / incorporate in the U / I ?

 

Eg :

 

Ø Various counters

Ø Answer Rating System ( both, by the questioner as also by other online visitors )

 

How will Personal.ai “ use “ this feedback from our U / I ?

 

What about “ Keywords / Topics “ obtained by parsing all 96000 + Memory Blocks – and then arranging and displaying these ( alphabet wise ), in descending order of “ Frquency of Occurrence “ ? Will Personal.ai do this or ATIDAN do this ? . In my last email , I had shown such a tabulation

 


To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kartavya Chitalia; Bhairav.Pardiwala
Subject: RE: PROJECT PLAN for MY DIGITAL AVATAR

 

Hi Hemen Sir,

 

PFA the proposal for your Digital Avatar website development.

 

Please let us know for any clarification and discussion.

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani

 


Subject: PROJECT PLAN for MY DIGITAL AVATAR

 

Manoj,

 

 

In your Whatsapp message last night, you wrote :

“…finalizing the proposal based on Kartavya’s feedback . …will share asap “

 

 

It gives me a lot of assurance and confidence that Kartavya is taking personal interest in this project

 

Following is a proof of his “ thoroughness “  :

 

https://hcpnotes.blogspot.com/2003/02/project-plan.html#.Y5k4_XZByUk

 

https://hcpnotes.blogspot.com/2003/07/project-plan-overall.html#.Y5k7bnZByUk

 

 

regards,

 

hemen

 

PS :

 

And here is another example of his “ love for details “  :

 

No comments:

Post a Comment