Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

WISHING YOU LUCK

 Dear Friend,

 

I believe you launched Goodellows, sometime in Aug 2022

 

I am sure, you must have got a good response , considering that there are 50 million old lonely persons in India

 

Even if you succeed in expanding rapidly across India, you can help only a few thousands , since your model is :

 

Ø “ Face to Face “ personal interaction / companionship , at the homes of those lonely

Ø Finding young volunteers having empathy

 

I urge you to consider going ONLINE as suggested in my following earlier email :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/08/thank-you-shri-ratan-tata.html

 

With arrival of ChatGPT, a “ Text to Speech “ feature is also possible

 

I am launching my own Digital Avatar website ( within 4 weeks ), where my Avatar will engage in a real-time, chat with any visitor

 

If desired, I can send you a link, when launched

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri – Mumbai

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

PS :

 

When I asked ChatGPT , whether my proposal was technically feasible and socially desirable, I got following reply :

 

Is it technically feasible ? socially desirable ?

 

ANSWER :

 

 

It is technically feasible to create a platform such as the one described in your proposal, as it primarily involves creating a website and mobile app that allows users to register, search for and connect with other users, and facilitate communication and payment transactions. However, there may be some challenges in terms of ensuring the security and privacy of user information, as well as compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.

As for whether the service would be socially desirable, that is a more subjective question. On one hand, the service could provide a valuable outlet for people who need someone to talk to, and the ability to offer advice, sympathy, and empathy to others could be rewarding for the listeners. However, there may also be concerns about the potential for exploitation, especially if the listeners are not properly vetted or trained, and about the impact on the mental health of both the talkers and listeners. Additionally, there may be concerns about the impact on existing counseling and therapy services. Ultimately, whether the service is socially desirable would likely depend on how it is implemented and regulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment