Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

hemenparekh.ai home page

 Kishan,

 

Let not following proposed U / I ( showing > Brain of Hemen Parekh > Brain of Humanity )  , in any way , “ prejudice “ you or cramp your style , in preparing your own proposal for U / I

 

I just wanted to highlight the following :

 

Ø As things stand now , using API from Personal.ai , all questions typed in QUESTION BOX , go to Personal.ai website , get some relevant answer ( from my 111,222 memory blocks , created by Personal.ai from my 3000 blogs ) – and deliver to the ANSWER BOX in my website. But , whenever, it could not / does not , find a RELEVANT / APPROPRIATE answer in my Memory Blocks, Personal.ai gets AN ANSWER from ChatGPT , and delivers it > I call this “ Brain of Humanity “

 

Ø In contrast , what I titled “ Brain of Hemen “ , will respond to some 15,000 questions ( 5 x 3000 blogs ) under preparation by my colleague Sandeep, BUT , strictly from my Memory Blocks . No questioning ChatGPT !

 

If you need any clarification, feel free to phone

 

Hemen uncle


Suman – Manoj,

 

 

In my yesterday’s email , I wrote :

 

In the past, on various occasions, I have spoken about following visual for my Digital Avatar :

 

Ø  A picture of a brain

Ø Visitor Clicking on ANY part of that picture

Ø A pop-up showing 10 / 20 TOPICS ( keywords highlighted in ANY one of my Memory Blocks )

Ø Visitor selecting any TOPIC by clicking on it

Ø Related Questions pop up for clicking

 

In the past, I had even selected one Memory Block   ( at random ) and manually highlighted ( in RED ) , a few TOPIC ( Keywords )

 

I also understand the EACH & EVERY memory block has been assigned a UNIQUE serial number

 

All we need to do is “ MAP “ these memory blocks with a RANDOM NUMBER TABLE , so that every click ( by a visitor ) on any part of the brain-picture, throws up a totally different set of TOPIC KEYWORDS

 

 

Following is a crude attempt to show you what I have in mind – though I have not shown the bubble containing the red highlighted TOPICS ( clickable to return a set of questions )

 

I believe such a “ Visual Dramatization “ would motivate visitors to repeatedly click on different parts of “ my brain “ out of curiosity

 

What TOPICS could GPT 3.5 ( already inbuilt into Personal.ai ) , could return. If clicked on “ Brain of Humanity “ ?

 

I await your comments re feasibility of introducing this

 

Regards

 

hemen

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment