Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

NO ANSWER AT ALL

 Suman,

 

On my Digital Avatar website, we store 100 “ Recently Asked Questions “

 

A few days back , I wrote to you , expressing my concern that , on a few occasions, we got “ NO ANSWER “ – at all – against a question !

 

Attached sheet ( prepared by my colleague, Sandeep ), was an attempt to “ quantify “ the number of such occasions ( selecting questions from “ Recently Asked Questions “  )

 

I request you to examine what causes my personal.ai to return NO ANSWER

 

Is there something wrong with those questions themselves ? If yes , do we need to insert some “ Instructions to Visitors “ , telling them , NOT to ask certain types of questions ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :  A NIL reply causes visitors to QUIT

I hope “ Visitor Rating of an Answer “ ( feedback to my personal.ai , for learning and improving ), is making progress

No comments:

Post a Comment