Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 9 August 2017

REGULATING OF CRYPTO-CURRENCY


Dear Friends:

A news report in Business Line ( 08 Aug ) , quotes Shri Saurabh Agrawal to say :

“ We are for some form of a task force or a controlling body that will be monitoring the activities of exchanges
We want ultimately, exchanges to get licenses just as banks are granted licenses
… recognizing Crypto-currencies as a separate new asset class was crucial “

Even though millions of Indians may not want to buy / trade , in crypto-currencies , it is essential that the general public is made aware of what these currencies are and how these can be regulated ( - and , more importantly , how it can be prevented from being misused by anti-social elements

You will be able to gauge my own ignorance in the matter from my blog ( - I can be considered , an average citizen ):





With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment