Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 August 2017

A COMMON PLATFORM FOR DIGITAL PAYMENTS


Dear Ms Vedashree :


I write in connection with a report in Business Line ( 10 Aug ) , titled :

Digital Payment Security Alliance set to begin work next month 


The report talks about , “ building a COMMON PLATFORM for all the players in the digital payments ecosystem “


In this regard, you may want to look up my following blog / suggestion ( sent as email to NDA Ministers on 07 Dec 2016 ):







With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment