Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 1 August 2017

MEETING TOMORROW


Rohit ,

I refer to our telecom last evening

I am glad that Akshay will visit us tomorrow morning ( 11 am ) and explain the working of PREDICTOR tool

I hope , he will be able to install it while he is here

As far as that Corporate Culture Questionnaire ( CCQ ) is concerned ( - sent to you earlier , by Mitchelle ) , we have decided to make it , an integral part of JD – Job Description

Our consultants must have already started requesting the HR managers ( of our CURRENT clients ) to fill this in and return . So , we will be able to make these available for entering into PREDICTOR , along with JD

CCQ has a 1 to 5 point “ rating scale “along which ,each parameter will be rated , by the HR managers

That would yield some TOTAL SCORE – but I don’t think , by itself , it could be of much use




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment