Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 August 2017

RE: End of an Era ? Beginning of a New ?


AVD ,

Many thanks

I will not forget that you introduced me to computers  !




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Arun Dixit [mailto:arun_dixit_1945@yahoo.com]
Sent: 25 August 2017 08:52
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: End of an Era ? Beginning of a New ?

Dear HCP,

Nice to see your mail, and communication after a long time!

Regards,

Arun Dixit

(AVD)


On Wednesday, August 23, 2017, 3:40:06 AM PDT, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:


Dear Friends :

I am happy to inform that I just uploaded at “ L&T  Story “ section of my blogs , following :


Incidentally , these 42 stories have been , so far read 2210  times ( ave of 52 per story )

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment