Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 August 2017

PROVE THIS


Rohit / Akshay :

Just posted following in Linkedin 

I hope this will bring you some inquiries !

In the meantime , I await completion of tool PREDICTOR

=======================
Recruiters spend  hours going through hundreds of Resumes , to fill just one position and then follow up with the process of " Narrowing Down / Zeroing In " , through successive interviews , eliminating a few candidates , at each STAGE

This process stretches over days and weeks

Could some software tell you , right at the beginning :

For each candidate in your STARTING SHORT-LIST , these are the :

*  Employ-ability  Scores ( Probabilities of getting past the FINAL interview )

*  Probability of Decline 
 ( a nightmare for all of us  !  )

All smart Recruiters are trying to find this HOLY GRAIL  !

Here are guys who can tell you more about how PERSONNEL  ANALYTICS , based on BIG DATA , are changing the landscape of Online / Offline recruitment :

*  Rohit Verma ( rohit.v@ipredictt.com )  / Akshay Sehgal  ( akshay.s@ipredictt.com )
======================

With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment