Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 August 2017

For Your " Re Skilling " Seminars


Rohit,

Following snippet appeared in today’s DNA


Mark Cahill, the UK MD at Manpower told CNBC that as much as 65 % of the jobs that the next generation of workers will have , do not exist today

“ Typically technology creates more work for all of us ; different types of work and that’s what we’ve got to think about

Be curious about what it is we might want to be doing and what employees are going to be needed to be doing “

In the next 10 years will be jobs where humans are looking after humans

A growing number of people are choosing to work as freelancers, independent contractors or even to work for multiple employers


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment