Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 August 2017

CONNECTED CAR PLATFORM


Shri Arun Malhotra – MD , Nissan Motor India

Shri Krishnan Sundararajan – MD, Renault Nissan Technology


Dear Sirs :

I read with considerable interest , article in Business Line ( 11 Aug ) , titled :

Nissan introduces connected car platform in three models

This report reads :

============================================================

This marks the beginning of Nissan vision of Intelligent Mobility in India “ , said , Arun Malhotra , Managing Director , Nissan Motor India, while announcing the roll out of the new solution at RNTBCI


He explained that the new platform would enable owners of Nissan’s vehicles to locate the car , plan trips better with weather information, faster route guidance, better control of the car with voice and speed alerts , movement of car outside the set boundary of time , and sharing car location among others


Congratulations on heralding a new era in transport !


For a comprehensive picture of the future of vehicular transport in the era of “ Connected  Cars  “ , you may want to look up :






With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment