Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 August 2017

RE: Meeting I Predict TEAM


Akshay,

I look forward to Thursday

In the meantime , pl inform Mitchelle / Prashant , what additional data would be required to be entered , in order to display those 7 output statements selected by Mitchelle


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Akshay Sehgal [mailto:akshay.s@ipredictt.com]
Sent: 08 August 2017 11:33
To: Mitchelle
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Nirmit Parekh; Prashant Sharma; Harsha Shenoy; Manoj Pandey
Subject: Re: Meeting I Predict TEAM

Hi Hemen,

Apologies about the sudden change in plan, the developer was not able to complete the wireframe first draft up until today due to holiday on Monday. I will be sitting with him today and getting the wireframes in a form where I can present to your team.It completely skipped my mind that you don't come to the 3P office every day. As discussed, let's meet on Thursday 11:00 am.


Thanks,
Akshay.
Co-Founder, iPredictt Data Science Labs
Head, Product Strategy & Research
+91-991-659-4778 | Skype : akshaysehgal2005 | http://ipredictt.com/


2017-08-07 15:16 GMT+05:30 <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>:


No comments:

Post a Comment