Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 28 August 2017

FW: CATCHING UP WITH YOU


Dear Snjay :

On 25 March 2016 , you wrote to me :

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Yes, placing tags on money has certainly been considered in the past.

I think it is a matter of time before it happens.

I do agree with your idea.

Having said that, as more and more transactions become digital (credit cards, bitcoin, Adhaar card, etc.) the need for tracking cash goes down — ironically as our ability to track it increases.

-Sanjay
 Sanjay Sarma , 35-206 MIT. 617 253 1925 (T). 617 253 7549 (F).
 Email : 'SESARMA@MIT.EDU'


Once again , Govt of India is planning to re-introduce , Rs 1000 / - currency note

I thought of checking up with you , whether technology ( of embedding RFID chips into currency notes ) has improved since you wrote and whether any country has made a beginning in this direction

I will appreciate your latest inputs


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment