Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 August 2017

RE: Online Jobs Fair


Rohit :

You may want to take a look at :


I believe , this offers some Online Dialogue between a person seeking help and a psychological counsellor

To this extent , it has similarities with Online Jobs Fair

When I wrote to Richa Singh about “ Share You Soul “ , here is what she replied :

Thank you for your kind words & sharing such a detailed plan
Appreciate it Mr Hemen.

We are in Bangalore. If you are here ever, do drop by. It will be really nice to meet you

Thanks again


--
Regards,
Richa Singh
Co-Founder YourDOST
=========================


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Rohit Taneja [mailto:rohit@interviewair.com]
Sent: 16 August 2017 12:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Online Jobs Fair

Good Morning Sir, 

Hope you well. 

Firstly, I am really sorry as I am not been able to stay connected, sincere apologies. 

Secondly, thank you very much for sharing the PDF, this will be very helpful. We are already on course of constructing Online Job Fair system from the notes that you have kept online. 

I will surely share the Wireframe soon and lets meet Mr Kartavya for his valuable inputs. 

I hope we dont disappoint you. 

Take care and have a great day ahead. 

Best,



interviewair-logo    
ROHIT TANEJA
Co-founder  & CEO
M: +91-9987939359   L: +91-22-27786006
 
 
 
 
 

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Rohit :

That your team has started working on “ Online Jobs Fair “ is a great news !

I am thrilled at the thought of bringing about a REVOLUTION in the Online Recruitment Industry

In case I have not sent to you earlier , take a look at the attachment

Once I get to see the wireframes , I suggest we meet my ex-colleague , Kartavya ( www.atidan.com ) for his inputs


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER

This communication being sent by the office of VRRSP Technologies PVT. LTD. is privileged and confidential, and is directed to and for the use of the addressee only. If this message reaches anyone other than the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return email or delete the original email. Further, please do not reproduce, disseminate or in any manner distribute it. VRRSP Technologies does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this communication that do not relate to the official business of VRRSP Technologies are not given or endorsed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment