Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 August 2017

RE: GETTING TO KNOW YOU


Parth :

Even as you try to find time to read my earlier mail / blogs , the following news convinces me that the idea of ARIHANT , is feasible


hemen uncle

==================================


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 24 August 2017 09:57
To: 'parthmehta@college.harvard.edu'; 'info@vissioneyes.com'
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Dear Parth :


I live in Andheri


Your nana ( Mahendra Shah ) was a very close friend of mine for over 50 years


Your dad ( Himanshu ) still takes care of health of my eyes . We talked about you when I visited his clinic , some 2 months back


I am impressed , not only with your achievements ( TED talk ) but also by your interest in AI / Robotics etc


On my blog site  (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) , I have written quite a few blogs on these subjects ( including how AI will render meaningless , all talk about PRIVACY – about which , I have sent 6/7 emails to India’s Supreme Court , over the past 4 weeks – and the judgement is expected to be delivered , today )


I have also offered a solution to the fears expressed by Elon Musk / Stephen Hawkins , re AI spelling DOOM for the mankind , at :



Then you may want to read ( - and comment on ) :




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment