Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 19 August 2017

FW: YOUR CLARION CALL TO START UPS


Dear  Amitabh :

I realize that you may not have had a chance to look at my following email , being very busy with organizing event for :

“ Champions  of  Change “

I do hope you will find a few minutes over this week-end to send me your guidance on how to proceed in this matter


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 16 August 2017 11:02
To: amitabh.kant@nic.in; amitabhk87@yahoo.com; ceo-niti@nic.in
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: YOUR CLARION CALL TO START UPS

Dear Amitabh :


It was with great interest that I read your article ( India Start Up On The Path To Self-Reliance ), in yesterday’s ET


You wrote :

“ The government is growing more and more cognizant of the fact that it should be facilitative and act as a catalyst to provide greater momentum to this movement “


In his speech yesterday , Shri Modiji spoke of the resolve to build a “ New India “ by 2022 , and how everyone can – and must – contribute


That reminded me of my proposal ( see attachment ) to launch a portal for “ knowledge / expertise “ transfer from successful large organizations to 51 million MSME of India



I am happy to inform that Shri A M Naik ( Chairman , L&T ) has agreed to allocate necessary resources for development of a portal named :   www.EmpowerMSME.com



When ready by end of next month , our idea is to persuade ASSOCHAM to take-over its hosting / maintenance / marketing


We feel ASSOCHAM , with its membership of large organized sector companies , is ideally placed to persuade / motivate them to come forward with uploading their KNOWLEDGE  DOCUMENTS ( see attachment ) on this portal


I would highly appreciate your suggestions / guidance in this matter


Is it possible to persuade Shri Modiji to launch this ?


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment