Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 August 2017

RE: Let Bots do the shopping for You


Vishal Anand Kanvaty vishal.kanvaty@npci.org.in
Contact NPCI Contact@npci.org.in


Sachin :

If interested , you should pro-actively reach out to the NPCI officers , listed above

When I met Assem , a few weeks back in his office , he did hint that BHIM V 4.0 , is on their radar !

If you succeed in starting a dialogue with NPCI , I would appreciate letting me know



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Sachin Jaiswal [mailto:sachin@niki.ai]
Sent: 09 August 2017 18:57
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Customer Care; Beerud Sheth
Subject: Re: Let Bots do the shopping for You

Hi Hemen,

Gread read - would love to be part of this proposition. 

Sachin

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Sachin,

I read with interest , this news report – and your interview – in Business Line ( 08 Aug ) , where you say :


“ Getting the AI bot ( Niki ) to understand the natural way people converse in India , is a big challenge


To facilitate and improve the experience for a mobile user, we are soon going to add the feature of voice communication “


I believe , you are focussing on e-commerce


E- payments ( through Mobile Wallets ) , are key to the expansion of e-commerce


It is for this reason that , for over a year now , I have sent many emails to,

·      Niti Aayog
·       
·      NDA Ministers
·       
·      NPCI / UPI, etc
·       
To convert BHIM app into a voice-activated app , for wider adoption among rural / illiterate consumers

I request you to take a few minutes to read :


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08




--
Regards,
Sachin Jaiswal
Co-founder, niki.ai
+91 9560781760




No comments:

Post a Comment