Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 August 2017

RE: G2G on 20th August by SVK at Hotel Parkview


Inder ,

This is ok with me

All I need to do is just walk down !
hcp

From: inder@gmail.com [mailto:indrajitsethi@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 August 2017 09:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: L&T SVK Mo•
Subject: G2G on 20th August by SVK at Hotel Parkview

Dear Sir! 

Shall be grateful to have your confirmation for the above G2G. 

Karnik will ensure Jain food  for you. 

Kind regards. 

INDER

No comments:

Post a Comment