Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Use of Small Satellites to reduce air pollution caused by ICE vehicles

 Dear Friend,

 

I read about your contest in Futureloop

 

From your website, I just sent following message :

 

 

It is not possible to describe my idea in 100 words - nor am I interested in prize money ( being age 88 + )

 

I urge you to evaluate my following suggestion for its feasibility :

 

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/11/hq.html

 

Would appreciate your feedback

 

 

Regards

 

hemen / Mumbai / India / www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

Following are my other e-mails ( to Cabinet Ministers of India’s Central Government ) :

 

A Problem worthy of Geospatial Data ? ……………………………..[ 03 Dec 2021 ]

 

Gadkariji : From a Vision to a Mission …………………………………[ 17 Dec 2020 ]

Congratulations, Avinash Dhakneji ………………………………………[ 15 Dec 2020 ]

Pigovian Tax for Polluters ?                                              [ 03 Apr 2019 ]

National Clean Air Tax ? – a Pigovian tax ?                         11 Jan 2019 ]

Traffic Congestion ? Finally, a solution in sight ?.................[ 31 May 2019 ]

 FAME II > FAME III > FAME IV…………………………………………….[ 05 Mar 2019 ]

Trans-portability Theory ………………………………………………………..10 Dec 2018 ]

PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS A SOLUTION ?..............................[ 15 Feb 2016 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment