Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 November 2023

FW: PICTURIZATION of GUJARATI POEMS

 Sanjivani,

 

This does not impress

 

Elton and myself will try to redo and send to you

 

hcp

 

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 02 August 2021 13:39
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: PICTURIZATION of GUJARATI POEMS

 

Dear Sir,

 

Please find the attached Image.

 

 

Sanjivani

 

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 10:31 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

This is a better quality photo. Use this. Photo in attachment.

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 02 August 2021 10:29
To: 'Sanjivani Kadam (dataentry1@recruitguru.com)'
Subject: RE: PICTURIZATION of GUJARATI POEMS

 

 

Here is the correct photo

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 02 August 2021 10:00
To: 'Sanjivani Kadam (dataentry1@recruitguru.com)'
Cc: 'Elton Dmello' (dmelloelton@gmail.com)
Subject: PICTURIZATION of GUJARATI POEMS

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=images%20of%20dreams&tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIN958IN958&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CAIQpwVqFwoTCJCsm5C9kfICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAC&biw=1269&bih=613#imgrc=xM1KK-9fsfTRTM&imgdii=hdy4M25CTRIfvM 

 

 

 

Sanjivani,

 

I suppose you will start this project this week (  picturization of Gujarati poems – translated from Hindi – uploaded from May 2021 – using CANVA

 

I suggest you , use above-linked picture to picturize following poem :

 

લઇ જા મને  દુનિયા માં ,

 

https://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/2021/05/blog-post.html

 

Elton is visiting us today , so you can phone him in case of any problem

 

 

hcp

 

 

PS :

 

Width may cover the space available between SECTIONs and ARCHIVES

 

Length can be long enough to cover entire poem vertically

 

May be you can show us on AnyDesk ( around 12:30 ? ) before uploading  



--

Regards,

 

Sanjivani Kadam

+91 9987055507

3P Consultants 

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment