Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 November 2023

PLEASE TAKE A COMPREHENSIVE VIEW

 Dear Shri Ashwini Vaishnawji,

 

 

 

I have no love lost for Pegasus but the issue is :

For decades now, all kinds of Mobile Apps ( many coming pre-installed when you buy a new smart phone - and no method to un-install ) , have been collecting all kinds of PERSONAL DATA about the user.

Mere act of " INSTALL " was treated as your explicit permission , to enable that App to do " whatever it likes to do " !

Have you any idea what kind of your PERSONAL DATA does Google App " TASK MATE " ( launched 9 months ago ) collect ? May be jst a shade lesser than PEGASUS ?

To know full capability of TASK MATE , read :

How many Mobile Apps will you ban ? [ 24 Nov 2020 ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2020/11/how-many-mobile-apps-will-you-ban.html


PL take a Global View of this PRIVACY ISSUE by asking all Ministers to tell you the names of mobile apps already installed on their mobiles

Regards,

hemen parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment