Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 November 2023

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU

 Dear Kaveri – Parth,

 

 

We enjoyed your visit yesterday

 

As promised ( threatened ? ) , I have added your mail IDs to my “ Blog Mailing List “ – and sent one today

 

I have also sent to both of you, an INVITE to join MY HERITAGE family tree website. Now, it should be possible for you to EDIT – ADD – Upload Photos and Animate etc

 

Phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 ) if you face any problems

 

As to my blog / email on SPICES – HERBS , look up :

 

How About Herbs that Heal ?[ 26 May 2017 ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/05/how-about-herbs-that-heal.html

 

regards,

Masa

No comments:

Post a Comment