Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 November 2023

RE: FOR YOU TO REFER IN A FAR AWAY FUTURE

 Dear Eddie,

 

Whereas I understand that the process ( of dynamic holographic capturing ) is very complex and therefore, very expensive, it is just un-affordable !

 

Hopefully, IKIN’s smartphone based process ( including the phone-sized glass screen attachment ), may workout much cheaper , when someone of IKIN’s BETA partner develops suitable app

 

I wonder whether you ever considered to become IKIN’s beta partner

 

I have a feeling that, if developed ( as a volumetric hologram virtual avatar ), my Smartphone-based DIGITAL SELF , could well become an INDUSTRY BENCHMARK / a kind of REFERENCE for companies engaged in DIGITAL MARKETING

 

If a company can DEMO my avatar , it can get many well-to-do clients ( especially celebrities – politicians like Nitin Gadkari who earns Rs 4 lakh / month from Youtube, by way of royalty ! )

 

In fact, NEON had this kind of DIGITAL MARKETING VIRTUAL AGENT, as one of the products planned for release in 2022  !

 

In the meantime, you might want to look up :

 

https://www.slashgear.com/mit-tech-generates-3d-holograms-in-real-time-11663219/

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Eddie Avil [mailto:eddie@xrom.in]
Sent: 19 September 2021 20:41
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FOR YOU TO REFER IN A FAR AWAY FUTURE

 

Dear Hemen,

Will need a team to do this and it will take time for me to get the right guys and the costing

just the dynamic holographic capture of yours will be nothing less than 35-40 lakhs

 

to build a compelling avatar that acts/talks like you that can be streamed on any smartphone/computers/smart glasses would be seriously expensive and it will be wrong for me to to speculate unless and until i gather the right team for it

But yes its possible

Regards

Eddie

 

 

On Sun, 19 Sept 2021 at 19:42, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

Any estimate of the expense ?

 

Would there be any recurring cost as I create / upload new blogs / poems on my website?

 

Once ready, can my bedridden sister at Rajkot, be able to view my hologram on her smartphone?

 

And listen my poems in my voice ?

 

From green signal, how long will it take?

 

 

Get Outlook for iOS


From: Eddie Avil <eddie@xrom.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 5:34 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FW: FOR YOU TO REFER IN A FAR AWAY FUTURE

 

Dear Hemen,

wishing you are doing very well, pls find attached a static 3d/holographic rendition of myself we had done in 2019

 

Sure thing this can be done but it will be an expensive affair as first we will have to capture you with photogrammetry/volumetric for static/dynamic capture

will need your data that you have gathered over the years

Voice

Images

Text

Writings

Public speaking

 

Once we have the data then we will be able to create an 

1- animated avatar or a

2- holographic avatar

 

which will retain all the information & it will improve with additional data feeds......more the data, the better it would resemble you

 

But this will be an expensive affair

Regards

Eddie

 

 

On Sun, 19 Sept 2021 at 17:06, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Eddie,

 

This might interest you

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 21 January 2021 09:39


To: vishesh@incomegroup.innituvishesh@gmail.com; Nirmit Parekh; anokheeparekh@gmail.comaneree92@gmail.com; Elton Dmello

 

 


Subject: RE: FOR YOU TO REFER IN A FAR AWAY FUTURE

 

 

No worries. Maybe consider also writing to Satya Nadella the CEO of Microsoft and share your story. I met him once before I left and he had a passion for AI and chatbot technology like this from what I gathered. Microsoft owns this patent now and many more of mine. I think it would be an amazing product if they would invest the money. Given they are among the world's leaders in chatbots, I believe they have the technology to build something like this for people to use (maybe not as sophisticated, but something that would be reasonably comforting to people and families), whether or not they use the tech mentioned in this patent the way I envisioned it working. I know if I'm lucky enough to survive to 87, I will definitely want to use it then. I imagine by that point though the technology and approach will be far more sophisticated.

 

Joe Johnson

 3rd degree connection3rd

Joe has a premium accountClick to upgrade to Premium

ML SWE @ Google, Ex-Amazon, Apple, Microsoft

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]

 


Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 7:58 AM

 


To: 'vishesh@incomegroup.in' (vishesh@incomegroup.in); nituvishesh@gmail.com; 'Nirmit Parekh'; 'anokheeparekh@gmail.com' (anokheeparekh@gmail.com); 'aneree92@gmail.com' (aneree92@gmail.com); 'Elton Dmello'

 


Subject: FOR YOU TO REFER IN A FAR AWAY FUTURE

 

 

Joe Johnson

Joe Johnson• 3rd+ML SWE @ Google, Ex-Amazon, Apple, Microsoft1mo • 1 month ago

 

 

This is one of the patents I co-authored years ago. You file these and never know where they end up, then one day read about them in your late night news feed. This is my attempt at transhumanism with inspiration from the great Ray Kurzweil

 

 

No alt text provided for this image

 

Microsoft wants you to live on as a digital chatbo

 

 

See profile for hemen parekh

Status is online

hemen parekh  YouDirector at RecruitGuru

 

14h

 

Hey Joe, I just read about MS Patent No. US 10,853,717, B 2, which mentions you as co-author

 

Can someone create my Digital Avatar , using my blog/ poems / photos/ letters/ videos / notes / reports etc compiled over past 70 years, at : www.hemenparekh.in I am now 87, - hence, in a hurry

 

regards,

 

hemen parekh hcp@RecruitGuru.com Mumbai , India

 

 

PS: On YouTube, you can view my marriage video of 17 Nov 1959 ( search for “ Hemen Parekh “ )

 

Like

Reply2 Replies2 Replies on hemen parekh’s comment

See profile for Joe Johnson

Joe JohnsonAuthorML SWE @ Google, Ex-Amazon, Apple, Microsoft

 

No comments:

Post a Comment