Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 November 2023

RE: FW: Posting my Gujarati Poems on your website

 Dear Jignesh,

 

Many thanks for your offer to publish my ( Gujarati ? ) poems on your web site

 

It would be difficult for me to select a few, from my 300 + poems

 

There is no way for me to decide , what kind of poems, visitors of your website might like – or disapprove

 

I think, you alone should be to judge that

 

As a consequence, I attach following link, which would enable you to download the entire set from my Google Drive :

 

           #  Lava-Ras  (  Gujarati Poems )

 

               https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkgqHzcR92Pzse1OGJIIiKWesGq5UhvH/view?usp=sharing

 

with regards,

 

hemen parekh

 

PS :

 

Whenever you publish any of these, can I get  the corresponding links ( URL ), which I can share on my Facebook page ?

 

 

 

From: Jignesh Adhyaru [mailto:adhyaru19@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 August 2021 22:43
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FW: Posting my Gujarati Poems on your website

 

Dear Sir,

 

you can forward us your poems in word file and we will publish with your intro.

 

Regards,

 

Jignesh Adhyaru

 

My Websites : 

Description: Image removed by sender.    Description: Image removed by sender.   

 

I am on: I Twitter handle @adhyaru19 I Facebook I Instagram I Linkedin 

 

 

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 11:07, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

 

 

Dear Jignesh,

 

 

Just visited  your website, http://www.aksharnaad.com/

 

 

 

I could not find any provision for posting my Gujarati Poems

 

How can I do so ?

 

Over the past 75 years ( I am 88 now ), I have written over 300 Gujarati poems ( apart from 200 + in Hindi and 100 + in English )

 

I have uploaded all of these on my own ( blogger-based ) website >  www.hemenparekh.in  > Poems

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment