Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 November 2023

Vehicle Scrapping Policy

 Arindam Guha

Savan Godiawala

Pranavant

 

 

Dear Friends,

 

 

Just read your following report :

 

Vehicle Scrapping Policy : an Opportunity for Gujarat

 

file:///C:/Users/HCP/Downloads/in-gnps-vehicle-scrapping-policy-noexp.pdf 

 

 

Congratulations, for articulating the Gujarat’s favourable position

 

In this context, you might want to look up my following blogs ( each sent to our Cabinet Ministers / State CMs / Niti Aayog etc ., as e Mails ) :

 

 

Ø   Car Grave-Yard of World ? ……………………………[ 14 Feb 2018 ]

 

 

Ø    Mahindra Accelo : Saluting a pioneer ………… ..[ 19 June 2018 ]

 

 

Ø   Alang : Junkyard ? Scrapyard ? SaveYard ? ….[ 12 Dec 2020 ]

 

 

Ø   Vehicle Scrapping Policy                                [ 03 Feb 2021 ]

 

Ø    Vehicle Scrapping : From Policy to Practice … [ 11 April 2021 ]

 

 

Ø   Blessing in Disguise ? ……………………………………[21 Mar 2021 ]

 

Ø   Never Give-up Nitin Gadkariji, ………………………[ 13 Aug 2021 ]

 

 

If you feel interested, I could send to you links of my blogs in respect of Electrical Vehicles

      

With Regards, 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment