Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 November 2023

RE: LiFIComm Blog

 Gaurang,

 

Just received your newsletter and then looked up following page on your website :

 

https://lifi.co/lifi-products/lifimax/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LiFiMAX+now+for+sale%3A+plug-and-play+LiFi+product

 

Congratulations  !

 

Found that your offer will cost approx. Rs 85,000 / -

 

Once you carry out any installation in Andheri area, do let me know so that I can visit and check-out in person , before speaking to others about it

 

Since, I still need a ISP , I am currently spending approx. Rs 700 pm ( for 50 Mbps ). That cost will continue   

 

I also await to hear from you re that big govt project which you mentioned during our telecom , one month ago

 

With regards,

 

hemen

 

 

 

From: Gaurang Gandhi [mailto:contact@lificomm.com]
Sent: 06 July 2021 17:06
To: hcp
Subject: Re: LiFIComm Blog

 

Dear Heman Ji,

 

It was nice to speak with you. 

 

As discussed, stay in touch and I will inform you once our first implementation has been done in India. 

 

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

 

 

 

Description: cid:0.1820011810.8659533895483398722.17a7b9ac323__inline__img__src

Gaurang Gandhi

CEO

LiFiComm

M: +91 9106334594 (WhatsApp India), +33 (0)7 67 68 18 27 (France) ,

Skype: gaurang.gandhi86

w: www.lificomm.com

 

Follow us:      Description: Image removed by sender. Image result for linkedin social logo   Description: Image removed by sender. Related image    Description: Image removed by sender. Related image

 

---- On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 11:02:15 +0200 LiFiComm<webmail@lificomm.com> wrote ----

 

Please find new contact enquiry below.

Name: Hemen parekh
Company: 3P Consultants put ltd
Email: hcp@recruitguru.com
Phone: 9867550808
Message:Gaurang

thanks for your email
Can I get a demo of LiFi technology somewhere in Mumbai?

How is project to connect 6000 villages in Gujarat progressing ?

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on LiFiComm (https://lificomm.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment