Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 November 2023

TECH TO AUTOMATICALLY PROTECT US

 Dear Sachin,

 

 

I came across this write-up about you in today’s Times of India, where you say :

 

“  Solution capabilities should scale up to the levels of auto-protection, where it should be capable of detecting the possible threats and provide timely alerts, along with the setting up of a Virtual Protection Layer ( detect and protect )  “

 

You may want to comment upon the feasibility of  similar CONCEPTUAL  FRAME suggested by me in my following blogs

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in 

 

 

 

Fast Forward to Future ( 3 F )                                 [  20  Oct  2016  ]

 

Anant ( without End ) : Anadi ( without Beginning )   [  28 Aug 2020  ]

 

Singularity : an Indian Concept ?                              [ 29 Mar 2020 ]

 

Faith Renewed in ARIHANT                                      [ 23 Dec 2019 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment