Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 November 2023

Re: NEW MAIL GROUP OF CABINET MINISTERS

 Can you please send me a word document of all ministers with columns for name of minister , name of ministry and email id

I would like to upload as a blog, titled,

l
List of Cabinet Ministers, 08 July 2021

May be you can upload from your end 

Hcp


From: Sanjivani Kadam <dataentry1@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:24:23 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Re: NEW MAIL GROUP OF CABINET MINISTERS
 
Dear Sir,

I already handed over to Sandeep all list ( 12 peoples deleted as well as 43 New Members ) & he created the new Group email Id

regards,

Sanjivani


On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 3:04 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Sanjivani,

 

A few minutes back , I saw your list of email ID of 43 new ministers, on my iPAD

 

Somehow I managed to delete it  !

 

I suppose you will handover to Sandeep , and tell him which 12 email IDs to be deleted from the Group ( and to add these 43 )

 

I hope I can get the revised group by 4: 30 pm

 

hcp



--


No comments:

Post a Comment