Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 November 2023

Picture Suggestion

 https://dhun.life/images/homepage/community-anchors/homes.jpg

 

Sanjivani,

 

My wife Bharati liked this photo

 

In fact, we still have ( hanging outside our main door ), a genuine ( but an empty / abandoned ) nest of a Weaver Bird, that we had picked-up some 40 years ago, from a road-side tree, while driving from Rajkot to Bhavnagar

 

If one of my poems ( Hindi or Gujarati ) is appropriate ( talking about building a NEST , together ) , then I would appreciate embedding it onto this picture

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

That poem video which you say , you have uploaded on Facebook last evening, I could not locate on Facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment