Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 November 2023

DEAR SHRI RAJNATH SINGHJI : IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO MODIFY " MY GRIEVANCE " APP , AS SUGGESTED BY ME

 Gujarat’s  Eye-in-the-Sky

 

 

Congratulations, Shri Rupaniji,

 

 

What For ?

 

For launching “ Gujarat Chief Minister Dashboard 

 

 

What is this Dashboard ?

 

It is a IT Platform which enables Shri Rupaniji ( CM – Gujarat ) to keep a close watch over the activities of various government departments and evaluate PERFORMANCE of various govt SCHEMES and of various govt OFFICERS ( actual performance vs targets set )

 

 

What does it look like ?

 

Just view following videos to get an overview :

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-zQS3GyPYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDxCxZNT_GE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWMv_630eig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NFWWpckTuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NHgCxuJtUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8p7tQTKWyw

 

 

Any suggestions for better governance ?

 

Yes

 

For a quick / simple mechanism to receive complaints / grievances from Gujarat citizen and for instant feedback / speedy redressal of these complaints, I urge Shri Rupaniji to launch a Mobile App as described in :

Ø I SIN >< U SIN  ………………………………[ 18 Aug 2013 ]

 

 

But wasn’t this got launched by Shri Rajnath Singhji, a few days back, with name “ My Grievance “ ?

 

Yes

It did get launched on 18 July 2021

But it is poorly designed and – worse – not working

 

 

Any thoughts on how it should have been designed for “ Ease of Use “ ?

 

Please look up my following e-mail to our Cabinet Ministers, for detailed suggestions ;

Ø Congratulations, Shri Rajnath Singhji …………[ 18 July 2021 ]

 

 

Why do you say , it is NOT WORKING ?

 

On 18 July itself, I registered and lodged a complaint . App did confirm to me, following details in respect of my complaint :

     Name Of Complainant     >  Hemen

     #  Date of Receipt   > 18/07/2021

    Grievance Description

       There is lot of garbage on footpaths adjoining Sardar Patel gardens on Lallubhai Park road, Añdheri west ,

        Mùmbai

     #  Current Status  >     Grievance received

    #  Date of Action    >    18/07/2021

    Forwarded to     >     Maharashtra

   # Officer Name  >        Shri. J.J.Valvi

    Officer Designation  >  Deputy Secretary.

    #  Email Address   >      jana.valvi@nic.in

   #  Contact Number  >    02222883286

 

Not seeing any action, nor any communication from the concerned officer as to the “ progress “ ( in addressing my complaint ),  I sent an e-mail reminder to the concerned officer after 4 weeks ( around 15 Aug )

 

Till today ( 02 Sept 2021 ), no response !

 

Here is how the App Screen looks like today ( open attachment ):

 

If Gujarat were to go ahead with your suggestion and launch “  Guj Grievance “ app, would that not clash with “ My Grievance “ launched by Central Government ?

Unlikely, if “ Guj Grievance “ app implements my suggestions .

With those improvements, it will become widely POPULAR among Gujarat Citizen, who will not want to use My Grievance !

It is also very likely that all other States will soon launch their own ( customized ) versions of Guj Grievance

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com /  02 Sept 2021

  

 

    

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment