Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2023

RE: Scanniing of handwritten letters

 Taru,

 

Glad you liked my blogs . Each is sent by email to Cabinet Ministers – State Chief Ministers etc

 

As far as my poems are concerned, you might want to look up in Youtube : hemen parekh video channel

 

   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChx18pXyC6i3_mqAMx8vKaA/videos

 

kaka

 

From: taru kajaria [mailto:tkajaria5@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 28 December 2021 08:24
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Scanniing of handwritten letters

 

Dear Kaka,

Superbly scanned letters.

Read one of yours. Very nice.

Also saw your blogs. Amazing!  

Farsight personified. 

Isha's I'd @ril.com is correct.

All your mails were in spam folder . I have moved them moto my inbox. 

Enjoyed whatever I was able to read so far.

Will meet soon. અરે હાએક apology. પેલું handwritten to composed text નું ઓપ્શન નથી. Sorry.

Regards

Taru

 

 

On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 at 2:14 PM, Hemen Parekh

https://hcpsweetmemories.blogspot.com/

 

Taru,

 

Nice talking to you

 

Take a look at these handwritten letters which I got scanned – then uploaded on my website

 

Batuk Kaka


No comments:

Post a Comment