Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 July 2015

WHO IS INVESTING IN INDIA ?

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in

amitabh.kant@nic.in

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in





Dear Uday ,


In one of my recent emails , I had mentioned that , I plan to upload on B2B , a page titled :

Who  is  investing  in  India ? "

This page will display news-snippets ( aggregated from news-papers / web sites etc ) re: investment proposals / announcements being made by Foreign Companies

These will be searchable , Country-wise

The proposed page will look like what follows :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISPLAY PAGE

Who is Investing?



Dear Foreign Executive:


If you are wondering:

“Are foreign companies really investing in India?”

Then just select the country of your choice and find out for yourself.


Hemen Parekh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Countries
Afghanistan
Armenia
Select Country       



Country Selected       : 


Publication Name       :

Website URL

News dated               :
DD
MM
YY


Headline                    :           









<      1        2        3         4          5      >

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I welcome any suggestions that you might have in this regard


I also plan a RSS feed from this page to persons interested in receiving such news , on a daily basis ( without having to visit B2B web site ) . This too , can be country-wise


There could also be a provision for a visitor to click on " Publication Name / Web site URL " , to be able to read the entire news story from the original source


I would be happy to enable MakeInIndia ( DIPP ) / InvestIndia / Business In India , teams to directly upload such news , using CMS ( Content Management System ) being planned

We can also think of granting suitable access to Registered / Logged In , Foreign Corporate Subscribers , to post their " Press Releases " , pertaining to such investments



with regards,

hemen



PS:

Yesterday afternoon , Nitin ( Sentient Systems ) managed to upload all the 600+ links on :


You may want to take a look


No comments:

Post a Comment