Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 July 2015

Progress Report - Uday Munjal


Dear Uday Munjal :


After talking over phone on 27th June , we exchanged a couple of emails


Hyperlink from MakeinIndia web site to B2B web site


    I had a telecon with Shri Amitabh Kant on 7th July when he promised to implement this soon

    I hope this to happen tomorrow . I will keep you informed



" Who is investing in India ? " - new feature

    I await your suggestions , if any



*   Testing various features of B2B

    Since you have already registered , I do hope you will soon compose - and blast to 2.29 lakh

    Indian Companies and 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , a message re various

    steps being undertaken by DIPP , to remove hurdles and make it easy for businesses ( both

    Indian and Foreign ) , to do business in India

    It should take you no more than an hour ( at the most ) , to send this message !


with regards,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08  

No comments:

Post a Comment