Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 July 2015

Children Toy Foundation


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net


Nitin,

Devendra Desai called up again yesterday .

He desperately wants to deposit Rs 4000 in his account and blast 20,000 emails but could not due to ccAvenue not honouring his Master Card

I have sent you his mobile no

Pl call him up and try to understand / solve his problem

I am out of town today and will be back , late evening

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment